Tuesday, December 02, 2014
Friday, November 28, 2014
Our little baby is 11 months old! She is quick as a whip crawling all over the place and getting into everything. It was tough to get her pictures taken this month, she just wanted to take off.So we tried a group photo and you can see how she like that!
We love her so much and are enjoying having our little 11 month old. The girls go crazy every time she does something new. (Which is nearly every day.)
Happy 11 months!
Sunday, November 23, 2014
- The weekend went much too fast and I am sad it is Sunday night.
- We had a fun weekend celebrating a special little boy's baptism and a special little boy's 2nd birthday.
- I took several photos but am going to actually post in a timely manner and that means not posting a bunch of photos.
- I think my baby maybe looks a little like a boy in the photo above...some outfits require a hair bow or something and some 4th borns don't get around to getting a bow in their hair.
- She is still cute right?
- Tess has a mark on her cheek from a very fun snow ball fight she was in the day before.
- Someone asked me this weekend, "Do you and your husband want a boy?" Have I mentioned how rude I think that question is since we have 4 fabulous ladies we are proud of? (Don't worry, I was polite.)
- I can't believe it is Thanksgiving this week, right now I am feeling like I have a lot to be thankful for...except for having to get up for work in the morning.
- We slept in a queen size bed last night and I really would like a queen size bed instead of a full.
- Cece was in the same room and decided to join us in our queen size bed at 1am. Did you know a 10 month old in your bed is almost disastrous if they don't feel like sleeping? Remember when she slept in my bed almost every night? I have come a long way.
- As I mentioned before, I work tomorrow and must get my tail to bed.
Have a great Thanksgiving week!
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Love these little ladies, so sad to start my work weekend, but so happy I have them.
Have a great weekend.
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Soon you will stop checking my blog it has been so long since I have written and my last post was probably a little bit too transparent. Sometimes we all just have to let down our guard and put it out there, life is not always cherries and berries despite the abundance of blessing I have in my life. But all is well here and we are keeping up and never at any point was anyone put out on the curb so moving on…..as for all of the comments, phone calls and texta related to my last post I say, thank you. It feels good to be loved. I am constantly inspired by the things around me, our children, my patients and their spouses, my friends and family. Things have been good and if you can stand going through the 65 or so photos you can see what we have been up to.
We had our annual trip to Dad's pumpkin patch and brought bad a truckload of pumpkins.
Holmberg Orchard. Again, I am still very happy that Syd still enjoys this, I am holding my breath for the day she tells me she doesn't want to go.
Then I did the unexpected, my friend had been trying to talk me into surprising my friend for a going away party and on Wednesday the girls were fighting on the 1st floor and I was on the 2nd floor listening to this and then I clicked "purchase ticket" and flew out on Friday for a last minute impulsive trip.
I was able to make it to a "Going Away" party for this lovely lady.
I was able to see this wonderful family
and also this wonderful family with a few little ones declining to be photographed. (They may be related to Gabby!)
and I shared an ice cream date with these sweet boys.
Spent a little time in Southie and visited my favorite Camper family and a couple little shops down the street from the condo. Oh how our little town has changed. I visited the tenants in the condo and they just welcomed their first baby girl. It was very sweet and made me nostalgic thinking about having Syd in the condo.
Despite having a little stomach bug the entire time I was there I managed to choke down my favorite treat before I left. Oh how I miss Yankee Lobster. Never enough time, especially on a very last minute trip.musical rooms. When your children pack up to move, that is when you realize how much stuff they really have.
Lake Harriet before the weather changed. I realize that next time we hang out on the grass together she will be running. How is our baby growing up so fast.
Halloween time. True to the Sweet B household we carved pumpkins on October 31st. Our pumpkin carving is very "real."
Then we suited up like this! The tin man had just arrived home from work so he still doesn't have his silver face paint on but otherwise I think we did pretty well. In case you are wondering, don't buy your face paint at Goodwill, it is hard to scrub off. (I know what you are thinking, I would never buy face paint at Goodwill.) Judge if you want, you would if you had 4 children and you happen to be going there already and spotted some new packages at the checkout.
This awesome couple also helped us out that day.
Then the other day I dug Sydney's first halloween costume out to see how similar they look in the photos….now I need to find that photo from 2004….
family walk at Lake Harriet while it was still green. So much fun and sadly now everything is white. I haven't brought myself to photograph it yet.
Have a great evening.